Most newly engaged couples are lost when it comes to planning their wedding and entertainment for their reception. Here are a few points to look for when searching for a wedding DJ.
- Personalized Service that makes you comfortable.
- Professional & Experienced with weddings.
- Music should be licensed and the company should carry liability insurance.
- Punctual, making sure your DJ will arrive and setup before guests arrive.
- Pricing, make sure to shop around keeping in mind the lowest price isn't always the best service.
- Available, make sure they are available for your date.
- Music Library, do they cover all genres, up-to-date and high quality music from a legal source.
- Recommended, check testimonials, review sites, ask other wedding vendors, past clients, etc.
Today's Tip brought to you by :
647.968.2729Sharing is Caring